It’s 4AM, but a quick post before I go to sleep. Crazy happy dazzling day.
- Officially confirmed to graduate. 100% confirmed! I have a convocation date! I have a graduation ceremony!
- Sat on the Game of Thrones‘ Iron Throne for all of one minute, and just for that one minute, I felt like I was on top of the world. The #GoTExhibit at the TIFF Bell Lightbox was amazing! Thank you to HBO Canada for bringing it to Toronto! For free! Shout out to my friend Abby for inviting me!
- Went to the Ryerson University Film Festival to support a friend’s contribution to a short film called Gramps, a cute zombie movie. Shout out to Filomena who is by far the most knowledgeable person I know when it comes to beauty products.
- Ate a late 10:30 PM Korean food dinner. It was all fried ramen and rice cakes, and it’ll make my face puffy in the morning, but it was delicious.
And the extra cherry on top?
- Came home to watch Toronto FC go into extra time against the Vancouver Whitecaps, and win 5-3 in a penalty shootout to head to the Voyageurs Cup final!